Let’s face it, there are endless sites and job board on the Internet that offer you resources you can use in your job search. These sites are great if you want to spend hours reviewing hundreds of jobs that don’t come close to the opportunity you are seeking.
We believe that your job search efforts should provide you with results. We also know that once you find the perfect job you are going to be up against many others who are interested in the same job.
We want to give you a competitive edge so you can land the job. As Staffing and Recruiting Professionals, we’ve learned it’s not always the most qualified person who gets the job. It’s the person who knows the following:
1. What to include in a resume and how to present gaps of employment or other problem areas
2. How to effectively schedule interviews
3. How to Audition vs. Interview
4. Proper Follow-up Techniques
Your resume is the first impression you make on a prospective employer. Often a lack of keywords or proper presentation of your accomplishments prevent you from booking an interview.
We have placed thousands of people in jobs they love and want to assist you with your resume, interview and proper negotiating skills so you too can land your dream job.
We can also help you if any of the following scenarios describes you:
1. You are new to the job market
2. You are returning to work after an absence
3. You want to target a different career path